Client had an idea of developing website and app for Salon Appointment and Management, this was a startup for client and he had initial ideas and plan about how to turn ideas into a profiting business. He developed website along with mobile app for online scheduling of salons. Only website and app will not result to traffic and business on his website so client opted for Social Media Marketing Services from Seashore Partners to create buzz on social networks for salons.
Goals & Objectives
- Intrigue targeted customers – salons
- Use Facebook as key communication tool
- Increase engagement with and among hair salon and spas while showcasing the scheduling software
- Increase customer database and keep up with hottest trends
- Convey key messages, news and information for the company and software
- Reply to any questions users has on software or listing of business on website.
Though the objectives were pretty straight forward, the project had many challenges:
- Worked on OnPage of the website while targeting keywords like salon management software and salon scheduling software.
- Build link campaigns to push rankings on targeted keywords in Google
- Create and manage Social Media Profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube
- Updating the profiles with visually engage images and share the blog post on this social media profiles
- Reach potential owners of salons and encourage them to engage them to social networks
- Run photo contest that requires posting pictures of the inside of salon and spa with a unique #hastags
- Keeping conversations alive with comments and reply on twitter
- Create YouTube Channel – Upload salon professional videos and share on Facebook
- Communicate with client on weekly basis for new events and videos that can be integrated on Blog, YouTube Channel and shared on Facebook.
- Website started creating its presence on search engines and generating traffic
- Facebook and Twitter started seeing fans and followers and every tweet created more engagement.
- Currently this Salon Management Software Website has more than 300+k fans on Facebook and 15,000 salons registered across U.S on website.