- AdYoYo a B2C Application for Buy & Sell of products through video locally.
- With Video Editing feature on application, makes easier for users to produce a video – with features of Adding Text, Adding Music & Voice Over
- While the client had conceptualized the application quite well they lacked the technical skills, or a technology partner, to convert the concept into a robust architecture and a functioning system.
AdYoYo System to be build had these objectives
- Development has to be thought on two aspects backend system and frontend system
- Backend to be integral part of system as it will hold entire data and operations of applications
- Provide the ability for user to record video up to 60 seconds with custom camera of the application.
- Identify video transcoding platform that can be integrated into native application with great response time.
- Real time video editing features for the application.
Architecting and designing this system was challenging because of these considerations
- Manage Video Transcoding
- Define architect of system with AWS
- Increase the effectiveness of application by including video editing features
- Database Structure
- Cloud based development using Python with Postgre backend database with Native iOS and Android applications.
- Development over Python helps web GUI applications, Desktop GUI applications and is excellent for Numerical, Statistical or Image/Video processing programs.
- Using in-built data structures few- lists, tuples, sets, dictionaries, strings and thread safe queues for correct algorithm of system.
- Using as Kaltura Video Transcoding has easy-to-use interface can be customized via APIs and developer tools.
The backend system was built on Python Django and third party libraries.
- Python 2.7
- Django 1.9.7
- Django Rest Framework 3.3
- Angular 1.4.7
- Postgress 9.5
- Search Engine – Elastic Search
- Kaltura Video Transcoding