When you hear Python, Django is the first framework that comes to your mind. It is undoubtedly the most popular framework that eases your course as a developer. There’s clearly a number of reasons why Django has the maximum support from developers. Here we will list out a few that should get you on-board Django too.
- Django is fast. What does this statement mean? When you want to develop an application with this framework, the time taken is less, the efficiency high and the output completely optimized. If your deadline is as important as your budget, you got your choice made for you.
- Making changes or upgrading your application on Django is quite easy and takes less time again. This means, if you are scaling your application or preparing an application while rooting in scalability needs, Django should be your go-to framework.
- It has been in the market for a long time, for the developers of the framework to debug the framework and make it suitable for all sorts of projects. The new releases upgraded the features of the framework, making it suitable for the modern development needs. The software has become wiser compared to when it started out, and the decision making is quite easy with the framework
- The community is really strong for this open source framework. So, if you are stuck anywhere or you don’t have a particular component in the library, you can call in the community. They will be more than happy to support you. You want answers; they have them ready for you
- The documentation for Django is beyond doubt the best when compared to any other framework. This is also one of the major reasons you should opt for the framework. If you want to pull out a reference, you can do it with ease. The documentation has it all
- The framework suits all types of projects and project sizes. It is as good for the large applications as for the smaller projects that you have on-board.
- Portability is an excellent factor for choosing Django Development. You can run your application on all the browsers and operating systems, as Django is highly compatible. Django also comes with a layer between the development environment and the database, which is known as the object relational mapper. The ORM makes it possible for you to move your projects between databases with a single line of code
- The learning curve is very important when you are developing a project using a new language. This does not seem to affect a Python developer using Django. Along with the documentation, the learning curve is also suited for the new developer. This makes Django a worthy framework to develop your project
- The toolkit has all the components required for a mobile or web app easily available. You have everything you need at a single place. This fully featured kit allows development with increased efficiency
- You can easily use the plugins available, if some of the components you need are not readily available in the kit. You can include any feature or functionality with these plugins.
- The framework works on the famous philosophy- Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY). If you are coding with Django, you need minimal code and when you are changing or altering a portion with the framework, you will need minimal reorientation within the code. The coding time taken is quite less with this framework, as a result.
- The framework offers an off-the-shelf, fully-functional web interface. The admin panel allows you to add or delete users as well as perform other admin functions with ease. Managing content and data is automated as a result
Django is definitely suited for all sorts of projects, and with the flexibility it owns, it is definitely your go-to framework under all conditions. Do you still need more reasons to adopt this framework?